Nancy For Sell

The place for off-topic threads, games and socializing. Stop in for a visit!
Ciri
Mega Member

Nancy For Sell

Postby Ciri » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Hi, the day has come where I must sell our very much loved admin. Bidding starts at £150.

This admin is in very good condition. Writes in blue and has beautiful multicoloured plumage (picture enclosed). She has a good sense of humour and even being threatened with nuclear weapons does not faze her. This admin has a lot of patience and has dedicated time and effort into this wonderful site. One of her rules is that we are only allowed to sell asexuality related products; what better product to sell than the admin of an asexuality forum! She is also Disjointed's elder sister, both born of the Egyptian deity: Ra. Answers to 'Nancy'. Likes Fish.

Nancy, as she appears today.
You're all dead and I'm your eternal punishment.

KAGU143
Administrator

Re: Nancy For Sell

Postby KAGU143 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:27 am

Dam ...
No bidders at all .... :sigh:
(Am I priceless or worthless?)

:shifty: :scratch:

edit, added later:

Last night I told Kæth that I was being offered for sale online but I didn't bother to add any other details to the statement.
His reaction was .... interesting, to say the least.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

KAW143
Administrator

Postby KAW143 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:22 pm

My reaction was rather predictable, I would say. I have a very strict "Only Buy the Cow Once" policy, and I don't intend to break it, now.

Just a moment. Did I just refer to my wife as a "cow" on the internet? *checks*

Uh-huh. In that case, I shall now be requiring a dog house in which to spend the remainder of my days. Must be well supplied with electrical outlets, accessible to wi-fi and have an inexhaustible supply of wine. Possessors of such are encouraged to contact me directly, via this thread. Willing to pay top dollar, assuming the cow will let me.

KAGU143
Administrator

Postby KAGU143 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Just deposit the money directly into my account, Hon. :deadpan:
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.